The effectiveness of the legal support in criminal cases often depends on when the one contacts a lawyer. The initial stages of proceedings are when a lawyer can offer the most benefit to the client. That is why, in most cases, we prefer to start defending clients at the very initial stages of a criminal case.
When, after perusal of the documents submitted to us, we see an opportunity to build a convincing legal position, then we also appeal court decisions in cases where the arguments presented by the client and their defense counsel were not upheld in the lower courts.
Our attorneys defend our clients' interests in a wide range of criminal cases, specializing particularly in cases involving:
- Allegations of bribery and corruption
- Allegations in public procurement and the military-industrial complex
- Crimes in the credit and financial (banking) sector
- Accusations against officials of organizations (unlawful appropriation, embezzlement, abuse of authority)
- Criminal cases involving the receipt and expenditure of subsidies
- Antitrust and competition
- Combating money laundering
- Crimes against industrial safety and the environment
- Currency, customs and tax crimes